Your local Mental Health America affiliate is an excellent resource for information about local programs and services including affordable treatment services.
Network of Care offers information including descriptions of community treatment services and other supports for the following states: California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Iowa, Maryland, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington. For some states, information about all counties is currently included; for others only some counties are currently listed. Click on your state, then click on Services (top right) to begin your search.
The World Federation for Mental Health can assist people from other countries throughout the world in finding mental health services in their area.
16 Notes/ Hide
- asblueasblue likes this
- princessnijireiki likes this
- hissingbooth reblogged this from moniquill
- razingcomplacency reblogged this from moniquill
- razingcomplacency likes this
- fake-ninja likes this
- karethdreams reblogged this from jadelyn
- jadelyn reblogged this from moniquill
- katieloveslace likes this
- odradek reblogged this from moniquill
- orbiculator likes this
- carrotsandapples likes this
- moniquill posted this